Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty Screenshots
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment America
Developer: Insomniac Games
Platform: PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™) via PLAYSTATION®Network
Release Date: Fall 2008
ESRB Rating: Pending
The heroic lombax, Ratchet, returns this fall in an all-new adventure with Ratchet & Clank® Future: Quest for Booty exclusively for PLAYSTATION®3 via PLAYSTATION®Network. A stand-alone adventure for both fans and newcomers to the franchise, Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty offers up to four hours of gameplay in Ratchet and Clank’s debut on the PLAYSTATION Network. With all new wrench mechanics and light and dark illumination puzzles, Ratchet must manipulate objects and use his wits in order to succeed in his quest. New pirate-themed puzzles in four exotic locations will have gamers interacting with townspeople, manipulating shadows and playing pirate tunes, and mixing pirate brew to find hidden treasures.
Developed by highly-acclaimed independent developer Insomniac Games, Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty finds Ratchet in a desperate search for Clank after the intense ending of Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction®. After an unfortunate turn of events, Ratchet washes up on the shores of a small village where he must overcome life-threatening challenges, encounter new alien races and even form an alliance with dreaded Captain Slag’s first mate, Rusty Pete. Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty is Insomniacs third title for PS3 following its hugely successful Resistance: Fall of Man® and Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction.
• All new wrench mechanics: Push, pull, and manipulate objects
• Light/Dark gameplay: Illuminate dark areas and use your wits to survive.
• Pirate Puzzles: Mix brew, manipulate shadows and play tunes to find hidden booty!
• Travel to four exotic locations on Planet Merdegraw: Pirate Fleet, Hoolefar Island, Morrow Caverns and Darkwater Cove
• Fight a motley crew of pirate enemies including Skull Walkers, Hot Heads, Giant Vipers (Pythors) and Undead Robotic Pirates.
• Explore a small island town and interact with the townspeople to find vital clues to Captain Darkwater’s treasure.
• Up to four hours of epic Ratchet & Clank gameplay for both fans and newcomers to the franchise.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
More On GameRevolution