Rayman Legends Screenshots
- Wii U Showcase: Rayman Legends takes full advantage of the Wii U and its new controller’s capabilities. Use the touch screen to take out enemies, manipulate platforms, cut ropes to clear a path and much more. With the gyroscope technology, you can move rotating platform and there are many more surprises to come!
- The Game Must Go On: The Wii U allows you to keep playing the game even when your television is off. You will be able to continue Rayman’s adventure on the screen of the Wii U’s new wireless controller.
- 5-Player Co-op Gameplay: Now more players can join in on the fun! With 4 Wii™ Remotes™ and the new Wii U controller, up to 5 players can play at once. At any time if someone wants to leave or join in, the game will continue without interruption.
- 3D Boss Battles: The bosses have a big advantage over Rayman’s gang… an extra dimension! Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you’ll have to be on top of your game to defeat them.
- New Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Rayman Rocks!: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to be a Platforming Hero.
- UbiArt Engine Advancements: The UbiArt engine has expanded its abilities to now include 3D gameplay elements, a new lighting design, and a new rendering system which take Rayman’s award-winning graphics to the next level.
- The Award-Winning Team Is Back: The legendary team of decorated artists, designers and composers are teaming up again to create new worlds, new characters and a new soundtrack.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Rayman Legends