Rayman: Raving Rabbids Screenshots
Developer: Ubisoft (Montpellier)
Ship Date: November 2006
Category: Action Adventure
Rating: RP/PEGI 3+
Developed by the team behind Beyond Good & Evil™ and Peter Jackson’s King Kong, Rayman Raving Rabbids is the edgiest and most off-the-wall gaming experience in the history of the Rayman® franchise.
This new Rayman game features the funniest, zaniest, wackiest antics ever when hordes of nasty bunnies invade Rayman’s world and he is enslaved and forced to participate in a series of gladiator- style trials. In order to win his freedom, Rayman must entertain and outwit these crazed, out-of-control bunnies.
- Over 70 Quirky Trials in Unique, Stylized Worlds – Engage in contests that entertain the bunnies and gain popularity for Rayman in order to take over the Rabbid’s power! Run races on animals, fight in the arena, dance or engage in plunger-shooting action!
- Get Whacky with friends! – Party with friends and experience the frenzied competition with up to 4 players in frantic and funny offline multiplayer trials.
- Customize Your Environment – Become more and more popular in order to unlock and collect additional items, such as costumes, music and items for Rayman’s prison cell, and create your unique style! Go punk, pop, rock or hip hop and use your funky dance moves to outwit the bunnies.
- The Most Innovative Use of the Wii™ Controller – Rayman is one of the only games that totally maximizes the Wii controller with the most imaginative moves. Whether you are throwing a cow or milking a pig you are in for an amazingly innovative gaming experience.
- Rayman’s Signature Design – Wacky character design and an imaginative, visually stunning world deliver a combination of cool style and fun-filled action.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Rayman: Raving Rabbids
More On GameRevolution