Red Bull X-Fighters Screenshots
Key selling points:
- High brand recognition of Red Bull in general and of X-Fighters in particular amongst the action-sports enthusiasts
- Hugely successful handheld game which has sold 2.5 millions copies and has a massive fans base.
- Up to 64 levels, including Gran Turismo-like challenges for medals/rewards
- Each level encompassing numerous challenges which can be accomplished either in bronze, silver or gold (√Į∆’¬† high replay value)
- Over 20 awe-inspiring stunts (and multiple possible combos thereof) including the never before seen Holy Grab, Apocalypse and the Death Walker
- Video replays: Cinematic videos (drive-bys, camera circulating around the driver mid-air etc.) offering the gamer the chance to replay and enjoy his best big-air stunts
- Time Trial: race against the clock and/or your ghost
- Show Off: beat the high score within a given time by pulling off the coolest tricks and combos
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Red Bull X-Fighters