We are the Reset Generation. We grew up with computers and video games.
Inviting to play and unfairly addictive, this fast-paced, multiplayer puzzle game is just what the children that grew up with computers and videogames have been waiting for. Reset Generation is Nokia’s next-generation N-Gage Gaming Platform’s title tour de force: The world’s first videogame about videogames.
Every player has a hero: Choose one of ten legendary champions from the high-score halls of videogame lore. Plumber? Hedgehog? Level 50 Elf? Or maybe you’d prefer a dual sub-machinegun-wielding Cyborg? They’re all here, and they’re all ready to rescue …
Every player has a princess. Players must guide their heroes to rescue other players’ princesses. Princesses are everything in Reset Generation: Lose your princess and it’s Game Over, man.
Build a combo road to other heroes’ castles by dropping puzzle blocks. Fire your cannons to defend your own castle from your opponents’ puzzle blocks. Grab legendary items – like the Biggest Freakin’ Gun Possible (BFGP) – to lay the smack on approaching heroes. Zip along your puzzle-block-road and unleash your hero’s special power to rescue the princess!
Reset Generation is a fractured fairy-tale where anything can happen. Reset Generation is a sleek homage where every pixel is stylized, significant. Reset Generation is the game of decades – the entire game is one big Easter Egg, ready to delight players again and again. Reset Generation: For the love of gaming.
Reset Generation Key Facts
The world’s first game about video games
Reset Generation, named for the children that grew up with computers and video games, is bright, colorful and joyfully celebratory of all things videogames
Nokia boasts Reset Generation has the highest production values of any mobile title ever created
· One of The Guardian’s “Most Promising Games” for 2008 and #2 on Pocket Gamer’s Ten for 2008
· Ten beautifully hand-animated heroes by celebrity concept artists, representing the pantheon of videogame history, each with their own unique super power.
Nokia has brought together the industry elite:
Executive Producer Scott Foe: Winner of GameSpy’s 2004 Game of the Year Award for PocketKingdom, and named by Edge Magazineas one of eight people that will change the face of the games industry over the next decade
RedLynx: Premier entertainment developer, RedLynx’s previous N-Gage title, High Seize, was nominated for an AIAS Interactive Achievement Award
8 Bit Weapon: Reset Generation’s soundtrack is comprised of all original music from 8 Bit Weapon,,a Los Angeles-based rock band which composes all of its music using old videogame machines as instruments.
· Reset Generation will launch globally in seven languages simultaneously: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
· A cross-platform title, Reset Generation will be available for free play on Windows PCs as an embedded web widget and as downloadable content with all N-Gage compatible Nokia Nseries phones.
· One-thumb gameplay with an average play-session length of ten minutes
· Two types of gameplay: Single Player Story Mode and Online Multiplayer Mode.
o Single-Player Story Mode encompasses 18 single-player missions (including game tutorial), is given texture by 27 humorous cut-scene animations and brought to life with over one-thousand lines of voice dialog.
o Online Multiplayer Mode consists of up-to four-player global online action with one-click matchmaking
· Special Website Features:
o Player Pages: Ranking, favorite character, game replays, point pickups
o Game Replays: Every match ever played is stored online to view later
o Belts: Multiple belts for outstanding achievement in gameplay
o N-Gage Standards: Forums, overall rankings, news, updates and more