Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles Screenshots
Release Date: TBD
Genre: Survival Shooter
Resident Evil®: The Umbrella Chronicles is a brand new game in the Resident Evil® franchise, with familiar locales from the entire series. This action/shooter hybrid reveals the back story behind the fall of the Umbrella Corporation by exploring locations from Resident Evil 0, 1, 2 and 3 as well as new never-before-seen locations, such as Umbrella’s stronghold. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles combines first-person, light-gun style combat with interactive pathways, multiple weapons and new enemies to create an entirely new Resident Evil experience that could only be delivered on the Wii.
- Using the Wii Remote™ as a gun, players can experience breathtaking combat against a horde of zombies and various creatures in dynamic first-person perspective.
- 480p and 16:9 Widescreen support
- Certain weapons can destroy environments and items. Shoot objects and watch them splinter, explode and disintegrate.
- Interactive paths – choose various routes and pathways through the game, allowing for multiple levels of replayability
- Multiple weapons, including pistols, submachine guns, rocket launchers, the trusty knife, grenades and many more.
- Classic locations from previous Resident Evil games in full 3D, including the mansion from the original and RE 0, and elements of RaccoonCity from RE2 and 3.
- Umbrella’s stronghold, a new location, holds many secrets to events throughout the RE series
- Returning characters from many RE games, including Billy Coen, Rebecca Chambers, Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine and Carlos Oliveira.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles