Rivals for Catan Screenshots
Three different game modes provide varied challenges:
- An easy-to-play introductory game, ‘The First Catanians’ is exclusively played with the cards of the basic set and using simple rules. The ideal way to get started with the game!
- Theme set games represent new eras on Catan, adding numerous cards to the game: Make clever use of trade advantages and the opportunities of cards like the university or the pharmacy to achieve domination over Catan!
- The ‘Duel of the Princes’ is the most advanced game mode: it is played with cards from all theme sets, offering even more strategic and tactical possibilities, thus providing some truly sophisticated games.
- Based on the original card game by the creator of Catan, Klaus Teuber
- Exciting two-player duels
- Three game modes with various difficulties
- Numerous AI opponents with different personalities and tactics provide varied challenges
- Online and local multiplayer modes (online multiplayer via Apple Game Center)
- Based on the rules of the comprehensive, revised edition of the Catan card game
- Including Cards Almanac for easy reference and comprehensive tutorials to get started
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Rivals for Catan