Racing Team Manager Screenshots
Kalypso Media are pleased to announce the release of Racing Team Manager in the UK in July. The first racing manager for PC in six years and developed with former Formula 1 pilots and racing experts, Racing Team Manager will be on sale in the UK in early July, just in time for the Silverstone Grand Prix.
Take control of a team, or establish a racing team of your own. Excel in clever negotiations with drivers, suppliers, and sponsors. Participate in the research and development of new cutting-edge technology, and create an ideal setup. As the boss of the team, you get to decide on the right strategy and manage the success of your drivers on racing weekends. You keep an overview during training, qualification, and actual races. Every tenth of a second counts – and you're the boss!
• Extensive management simulation for racing enthusiasts
• Take over an existing team, or establish your own racing team
• Construct your own cars from 16 different components
• Get involved and give instructions in the ongoing race
• Multiplayer mode for up to 2 players via LAN or internet
• 17 racetracks, more than 170 drivers and 370 other team members
• Editor for adapting driver and team properties
Racing Team Manager will retail at £19.99 in early July 2008 and will be published by Kalypso Media.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Racing Team Manager