Run Like Hell Screenshots
Interplay Fact Sheet
The player in RLH is exiled military hero Nick Conner who is living
out the rest of his military career on a mining space station called
the Forsetti. He has a few friends on the space station but it's made
bearable due to the fact that his fiancé is on board. He comes back
from an ordinary science trip to find the station has been overrun with
an alien species. So his goals are to find and rescue as many friendlies
as possible (including his love) and get the hell off the station. It's
not going to be easy though because the aliens are bio-organic masters.
They are not only taking over the ship, but are slowly turning it into
a living organism. RLH is an action adventure game in a true 3D environment.
Players will have to construct new weapons, set traps and sometimes
even use themselves as bait to survive.
- 3rd person perspective.
- Immersive and intense storyline that drives the gameplay.
- Intelligent aliens that change their behavior based on player actions.
- Seven chapters, each spanning one day on the station (30+ Hours
- Powerful 3D game engine. All environments, objects and characters
are fully 3D, no pre-rendered art.
- Dynamic camera placement and angles lend a movie-like feel to the
- Voice acting from top-quality Hollywood talent, including Lance
Henriksen ("Aliens", "Millennium") and Clancy Brown ("Starship Troopers")
Release Date: Summer 2001
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Run Like Hell
More On GameRevolution