Sacrifice is a revolutionary new breed of computer game that
will blend 3D real-time strategy with strong elements of action and role
playing, all entwined with multi-player online capabilities.
Developed by Shiny Entertainment, the team that has produced such highly
acclaimed hits as Earthworm Jim™, MDK™, and Messiah™, Sacrifice will open
up an entirely new experience for gamers. Playing the part of a powerful
wizard attempting to appease one of five gods, the user will roam huge
landscapes engaging in multiplayer battles, all the while casting powerful
spells and summoning monstrous creatures.
"Sacrifice is a truly epic adventure that will blur the lines between
multiple genres," stated the President of Shiny, David Perry. "Gamers
will absolutely be blown away by the look and feel of this title. It's
a multi-player's dream come true."
- A total of 55 unique creatures await the Sacrifice gamer.
- Seemingly countless number of spells and wizardry.
- Hordes of characters are able to do battle with no slowdown in frame
- A new weather system that can be controlled through magic, pouring
rains of fire or devastating earthquakes which permanently alter the
battlefield beneath your enemy's feet.
- Gather your opponents souls and sacrifice them at your altar.
- Players will also be pleased to learn that Sacrifice contains one
of the easiest level editing tools ever created for the pc.
- This will allow completely customized and unique battles in both
single and multi-player games, enhancing the already impressive environment,
which permits the player to see for miles without walls or fog.
Release Date: Winter 2000
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Sacrifice
More On GameRevolution