Salvation project. Official announcement
Press-release. Kiev, 10.03.2008
Black Wing Foundation is glad to announce its Salvation project currently in development for PC and Xbox 360. The game, powered by Valve’s Source Engine, is developed in cooperation with N-Game Studios.
Salvation is a third-person shooter game set in the near-future. The world government, making use of genetic engineering managed to successfully imitate the Judgement Day and establish new stiff rules – a new ‘Regime’. World war and death of genetic replicants of Christ and Antichrist drastically changed the mindset of people. Now they are creatures without the right of opinion, they are slaves of the ‘Regime’. An army of Angels, genetically cloned humans, are watchful of keeping the order. Any dissidence threatens either death or exile to Hell – a cybernetic virtual reality system, causing a human to suffer unbearably.
The main characters are people from various climes, with different past, but common present, united by one key idea and goal, the desire to topple down the new Regime, destroy the system of Hell and Paradise. To return peace and order to earth, revenge for themselves and their folks,… but accomplishing this is not easy, the forces are too unequal in this fight...
The path of the heroes lies through multiple challenges leading to the truth hidden in the lies of New Government. Taking up roles of Narumi Amano, a genetically modified assassin, Sergei Thor – captain of east European resistance cell and Alexander Geist – a rather cynical psy-powered smuggler, the player will play through seventeen missions grouped into seven episodes, ultimately defying lie and injustice.
Key game features
- Detailed atmosphere of cybernetic dystopia of the future inspired by such masterpieces as “1984”, “Brand New World” and “Us”
- Diversified and various gameplay combining best elements of stealth, action and arcade in a totally new, exiting way
- Abut 20 original bosses, each with its own strategy and story
- Seven episodes, from Tokyo to London, combined into a great dramatic story
- High cinematics factor
- Use of multifunctional original weapons of the future
- Original but simple in use RPG system
- Usage of advanced licensed technologies, realistic physics, 5.1. Sound
- Technological and detailed graphics. Use of parallax and normal mapping, cinematic full-screen pixel shader effects, HDR lighting, dynamic light, shadows and more.
- Inverse kinematics
- Great soundtrack featuring live orchestra, licensed content and original materials
- 8 to 32 multiplayer mode, new areas, new weapons, ability to play for enemies and NPCs.
Visit the official web-site of Salvation project at www.bwf-game.com
About Black Wing Foundation
Black Wing Foundation is a company founded in November 2006 by a team of professionals who put together their combined experience in video games, television and movie industry. In a year, the company expanded to 24 employees, with experience of individual staffers ranging from 3 to 10 years in the industry and who previously shipped over 10 projects. The company's HQ are located in Kiev, Ukraine, another branch office in Dnepropetrovsk, representative office in Beijing and we plan to expand our presence further.