Scourge: Outbreak Screenshots
While defeating the enemies on the island and recovering the meteorite seem daunting enough tasks, these are not the only challenges players will face. Each of the four playable characters has their own agenda and influence on the story — these emerge via flashbacks as the mission progresses. In co-op modes the significance of these events can be discussed with fellow players over voice chat.
- Up to 4-player Co-op Campaign with over six hours of gameplay
- Four playable characters, each with different weapons, handling stats and a distinct combination of special abilities
- Unique flashbacks per playable character, showing you critical past events that shed a new light on your role in the story
- XP system which tracks your experience, unlocking powerful gameplay rewards in Campaign and Multiplayer modes
- Nine weapons, plus multiple variants of each to suit your playing style
- Up to eight players in death-match, team death-match and capture-the-flag multiplayer versus modes with five action-packed maps
- 37 Badges to unlock on Mac, and 12 Achievements/Trophies to unlock on 360 and PS3
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Scourge: Outbreak