Sega GT Screenshots
Platform: Sega Dreamcast
Ship: Summer 2000
Get ready to put your Sega Dreamcast into overdrive with "Sega GT."
This car enthusiast's dream come true lets players to build, design,
and race their own original cars. "Sega GT's" unique Car Workshop allows
players to detail their creations with thousands of car options and
hundreds of styles, in order to build and race more than two million
customized cars. In addition, gamers can also take to the streets in
over 100 original sports cars so faithfully reproduced that they look,
handle, and perform in the same manner as their real-life counterparts.
With five racing seasons, 22 courses, three racing modes (Champion,
Split-screen Versus, and Single) and stunning 3D graphics only made
possibly by Sega Dreamcast, gamers have the most realistic racing sim
ever with "Sega GT."
- Design and build your own original cars from scratch
- Choose from an enormous selection of perfectly rendered GT sports cars
- 5 racing seasons, 22 courses, and 3 racing modes champion
- Unique handling and performance for each car based on original specifications
- Exciting Instant Replay mode that captures all the highlights of performance racing
- Realistic environmental effects deliver true-to-life day and night cycles, as well as seasonal changes
- Upload your scores and lap times or trade your racing machines with other players over the Internet using the Virtual Memory Unit
- Split screen 2 player head-to-head mode
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Sega GT