The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Screenshots
In The Settlers Rise of an Empire, the player builds lively, bustling towns in a medieval world. Everything is visible, lovingly animated and realistic. Each settler has his or her own daily routine, with a range of different actions and behaviors that can be observed by the player at all times. This enables the player to get the best out of the settlers, build up a flourishing economy, tend to the settlers' needs and protect the empire against danger from the outside. By expanding the empire, the player can aspire to becoming a legendary king or queen.
The most popular features of the predecessors in the series have been retained and many of the fans' desires and wishes were incorporated into the new game to create a very special Settlers atmosphere. The result is a realistic medieval world, captured in intricate detail. The game features an immersive, yet transparent economic system based on the resources, wares and goods produced by the settlers in their various trades and occupations.
- Create big, bustling medieval cities: Plot your expansion, manage your resources wisely and provide for your people. The Settlers Rise of an Empire offers gameplay that is easy to pick up and allows everybody from newbies to strategy experts to enjoy the game.
- Protect your citizens and your empire: Build up armies, vehicles and walls to protect your empire. Everything depends on your economy: Is your empire wealthy enough to supply a powerful defense force?
- Exciting multiplayer experience: Work together with one friend and play against another team: Will your division of labor be efficient enough to beat your opponent?
- A full living, detailed atmosphere: The RenderWare engine creates an extremely detailed universe with numerous plants, animals and other details that will attract the player.
- Four climatic zones: The four climatic zones and four seasons have full impact on recourse management and gameplay.
- Natural interaction of Settlers: All Settlers have their own daily lives and they interact naturally with each other.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about The Settlers: Rise of an Empire