Shadow of Destiny Screenshots
Publisher: Konami of America, Inc.
Developer: Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo
Release Date: March 13, 2001
Platform(s): Sony PlayStation® 2
ESRB Rating: T for teen
This March Konami brings Shadow of Destiny to the PlayStation®2. In this unique adventure game players follow the main character Eike, who is given the ability to travel through time to alter his fate…and prevent his own murder! Travel through changing time periods and use clues from the past to change the dire destiny that awaits. With full character voiceovers, life-like graphics, multiple story paths and a riveting tale of mystery, Shadow of Destiny defines the next generation of adventure games.
- Multiple scenarios that change dependant upon the actions taken
- Multiple endings to the story line
- 9 chapters with additional scenes when the game is re-played
- Solve puzzles and riddles in various ways while searching for clues
about your killer
- Full voice-overs for all characters and NPCs
- Beautifully recreated European environments that change depending
on the time period
- Over three hours of in game engine movies that reveal the story
- Story and scenarios are from Junko Kawano of the Suikoden series
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Shadow of Destiny