Silent Hill: Origins Screenshots
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Release Date: 2007
Platform(s): PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) system
The renowned Silent Hill survival horror series makes its handheld gaming debut with a brand new adventure that reveals many of the series’ most hallowed secrets. Assuming the role of a lone truck driver trapped in Silent Hill while making a routine delivery, players must escape the city’s horrific inhabitants and confront the strange hallucinations that have haunted him since childhood. Taking full advantage of the PSP system’s graphics, sound, and portability, Silent Hill Origins sets a new standard in handheld gaming terror.
- First Silent Hill game for a handheld game platform
- Storyline set before the events of the first Silent Hill game
- Spooky new effects and visuals never before seen in a Silent Hill game
- New “Barricade System” allows players the ability to block off rooms from enemies
- Enhanced camera system specifically designed for handheld play
- Updated controls allow for more fluid combat and detailed exploration of the environment
- Brand new puzzles and mysteries to uncover as players attempt to escape Silent Hill as it falls into ruin
- All new monster types and storyline that reflect the troubled past of the main character
- Original soundtrack by famed series composer Akira Yamaoka
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Silent Hill: Origins