Silent Storm Screenshots
In the works since September 2000, "Silent Storm" is a true 3D game combining
turn-based tactical combat and role-playing set in World War II. With a choice
of 40 highly trained mercenaries and over 75 authentic WWII weapons, the player
must lead a squad of elite troopers deep behind enemy lines to perform covert
For the first time in a 3D tactical game, gamers enjoy a free range of game styles
and difficulty levels. Non-linear campaign structure allows players to utilize
squads at their own pace. Playing either the core missions or tackling an unlimited
number of automatically generated missions, players attack enemies head-on or
by using stealth and guile. Almost every mission has multiple paths to completion.
Other features include the following:
"Silent Storm" is due to ship spring 2003 for the PC platform.
- Two independent campaigns for Allied forces or the German Axis throughout Europe
- Over 40 mercenaries of various nationalities available in each campaign, with
6 different professions, augmentable skills and over 50 additional abilities
- True 3D, fully interactive game worlds: players can battle on the open ground
and inside buildings, including destructible multi-story houses and dungeons
- Unique weapons known only by authentic archived documents offer radically new
- Advanced physics simulation: realistic object destruction, real bullet tracing
according to its type, speed and properties of materials being penetrated
- Multi-functional 3D map editor
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Silent Storm
More On GameRevolution