Ship date: Winter 2006
The Sims are getting down to business! In The Sims 2: Open for Business expansion pack, your Sims can create virtually any kind of business, from a trendy clothing boutique, hip beauty salon, blooming floral shop, high-end electronics store, or bustling restaurant chain. Your Sims will have to hire the staff, train the employees, and as the business grows, assign the most talented Sims to work on a variety of projects such as making toys, arranging a floral boutique or manufacturing robots. From clever tinkerer to master craftsman, you'll develop your Sim's talents to best suit your business needs. As a savvy entrepreneur, your Sims must keep an eye out for slacker employees and be prepared to fire them as quickly as you hired them. Will your Sims be the largest fashion retailer around, build an innovative business empire or launch the next BIG thing?
- Create a Bustling Business: Open your Sims dream store, decorate it from the ground up and watch it thrive! Choose the floor plan & design, hire employees and buy merchandise. You can sell anything from clothing and electronics to toys, flowers and robots. Have fun teaching your Sim that the customer is king and maintain employee morale by creating interesting sales incentives. Your Sim will do everything needed to create a lucrative -- and fun -- business.
- Who's the Boss? Your Sims Are!: Now your Sims can train, promote and hire employees. They can cater to different customers from browsers to loyal shoppers, even dress their employees' in wacky mascot outfits to grab consumers' attention. Your Sim can be the boss of the happiest workers in your Sims neighborhood!
- Learn the Tricks of the Trade: Improve your Sim's sales skills and determine if your employees should use a hard sell or drop the price to close the deal. Teach winning techniques to help your Sims win the best-of-the-best award, thus establishing your Sim's business reputation.
- Turn Talents into Cash : Have a master-skilled Sim waiting to turn their talents into profit? From arranging flowers and designing robots to serving food and making toys, your Sim can create the most valued, expensive goods in the business - and get virtually paid for it!
- More than 125 New Items : Stock up on essentials for your Sim's business, including display cases, makeover station, salon chair, toy workbench, flower arranging stations, cash registers, and more.