Sims Online Screenshots
Electronic Arts Fact Sheet
Take your Sims to an online world where you get to be yourself or whoever
you want to be. In this world you have your own piece of land to do
with as you please. Create a house, coffee bar, dance club, museum,
or whatever you can imagine. Explore the neighborhoods around you and
meet scores of Sims along the way. Build a network of friends to enhance
your power, wealth, reputation and social standing. Be a peacemaker
or pest, a recluse or rabble-rouser. In this open-ended, online world,
you choose your role, your attitude and your destiny.
- Create and customize your Sim: be yourself or whoever you want to
- Construct a home, a shop, or whatever you imagine in a user-created,
- Build a network of friends and form shared houses, neighborhoods,
businesses and clubs.
- Communicate with other Sims through text chat and a wide choice
of animated gestures and actions.
- Choose your role and play your way in an open-ended gaming environment.
Release Date: Early 2002
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Sims Online