Sine Mora Screenshots
Sine Morais diesel-punk shoot 'em up co-developed by video game band Grasshopper Manufacture and old-timer Digital Reality. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with next-gen presentation, Sine Mora is a shoot ‘em up that appeals to both hardcore and the casual gamers. The engrossing Story Mode weaves an over-the-top tale, presented as only Digital Reality and Grasshopper Manufacture could, while the Arcade Mode provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre.
· Master Time to Survive:Unique, time extension based gameplay with multiple aircraft
· Experience a New World: Fight through seven beautifully crafted, diverse stages
· Personalize your Arsenal: Over 60 different weapon and time manipulating device combinations
· Gameplay that Adapts to You:Multiple difficulty levels and a complex ranking system in Arcade Mode that adjusts enemy behavior to provide a challenge for even the most diehard shmup gamers
· Theatrical Score:Music composed by legendary Sound Director of Silent Hill and Shadows of the Damned composer, Akira Yamaoka
· A New Shooter for a New Era:Sine Mora’s amazing world is brought to life in jaw-dropping Stereoscopic 3D
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Sine Mora