SingStar SingStore Vol. 2 Screenshots
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
Developer: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
Genre: Music game
Players: 1-8 Players
Platform: PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system
Launch Date: May 20, 2008
Rating: “T” for Teen
Entertaining at home takes on a whole new meaning this spring as SingStarTM comes to the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. Developed by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's London Studio, SingStar PS3 takes the successful interactive singing experience established with the multi-million selling global PlayStation®2 franchise to the next level with personalization and community taking center stage. SingStar PS3 allows you access to a catalog of hundreds of downloadable songs featuring the real artists and videos, via the PS3 online SingStoreTM. Choose your favorite tracks to create the ultimate party playlist. Become a global star as you share your SingStar experiences with friends and the online SingStar community via captured video, audio and photos. A perfect addition to the social gaming genre, SingStar will revolutionize the way you spend time with friends and family.
• A true interactive singing experience, where everyone is a star as they sing along with their favorite artists to the authentic videos of chart-topping tracks.
• With the SingStore feature, download and purchase hundreds of songs and videos from across multiple genres to build your ideal SingStar playlist. You pick the songs and create your own personalized SingStar party collection!
• Exclusively on PS3, experience My SingStar Online, where you can share your personal SingStar performances and experiences by uploading your own photos and videos created from within the game. Meet friends, view and rate videos created by others within the SingStar online community.
• PLAYSTATION®Eye camera compatible, allowing players to capture their performances for playback and sharing with others on My SingStar Online.
• Utilizing the Blu-ray disc and PS3’s high-definition support, view select videos in full HD.
• Perform solo-style or challenge friends and family to a sing-off with multiplayer gameplay.
• Multiple difficulty levels and selectable song lengths provide customized gameplay for all-ages and musical abilities.
• Available as both a standalone disc and packaged with two custom, high-quality microphones and the SingStar USB converter.
KEY FEATURES (Coming on May 20)
• New Harmony Duet mode compatible with the specifically selected duet tracks, allowing for scoring of melodies.
• When in multiplayer modes (Battle and Duet), players can choose their own individual difficulty rating.
• Access the SingStore and My SingStar Online when on-the-go with PSP remote play. With remote play, players can browse, stream and remotely launch downloads from the SingStore. Players also can check out their profile on My SingStar Online and view other performances shared in the online community.
• View the community’s top performers with weekly highest-rated videos.
• Audio lag calibration feature allows players to calibrate SingStar with their specific televisions.
Sony Computer Entertainment America will support SingStar with full promotional support including a national promotional truck tour program, extensive trial opportunities, point-of-purchase displays and merchandising support, broad-based public relations support, and an immersive and interactive SingStar brand Web site.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about SingStar SingStore Vol. 2