Slitherine's Legion Screenshots
- 20+ sides - gamers play against up to 20 unique opponents, each depicting the nations of the Roman Empire era.
- Detailed economy - players control their cities, allocate workers, increase production by constructing new buildings, build fortresses for protection and train new regiments.
- Historical accuracy - all maps, scenarios, uniforms and weapons are accurately modeled to capture the flavor of the ancient world and its warfare.
- Diplomacy - with so many nations, careful use of diplomacy will be required to succeed.
- 3D battlefields - the battlefield is made up of rendered terrain and will affect the combat model.
- Huge battles - based on historical data, the combat model gives the most realistic look and feel as hundreds of men are displayed in epic battles.
- Battle system - improved strategic and tactical elements.
- Improved - diplomatic, economic, and management elements.
- 3 levels of difficulty - provide a challenge for all gamers.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Slitherine's Legion