Publisher: NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
Release Date: Fall 2006
Platform(s): PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, PSP™ portable
entertainment system and the PC
ESRB Rating: RP (E expected)
Genre: Aerial Adventure
Players: 1-6 (PSP), 1 (PC)
Beagle or Baron --Who will rule the skies?
While snoozing atop his doghouse one day, Snoopy has a magical dream. Just like in
the celebrated Peanuts® comic strip, he becomes a virtuoso flying ace, piloting his
World War I bi-plane in a heroic attempt to foil the plans of his archenemy, the Red
Baron. Join Snoopy and friends as you take on the nefarious Baron and his cohorts in
this enchanting aerial adventure.
• Play as WWI Flying Ace Snoopy in an adventure that includes cameo
appearances from 12 beloved characters, including Charlie Brown, Woodstock,
Linus, Lucy, Marcie and Sally
• Barnstorm your way across six vividly rendered worlds and collect clues to reveal
the whereabouts of the Red Baron’s top secret hideout
• Pilot Snoopy’s famous Sopwith Camel and other unique aircraft in perilous
sky-high dogfights, no-holds-barred air races and heart-pounding missions behind
• Upgrade your craft with a comical collection of 25 weapons and gadgets, including
the lightning fast, player-guided Woodstock missile, the Bee-Shooter and the
• Fight your way through 50+ single-player and co-op missions in a heroic attempt to
foil the plans of the Red Baron!
• Play in any of five modes: Single-player, Cooperative, Team Multiplayer, Versus
Multiplayer and Battle