Snoopy's Street Fair Screenshots
From the perspective of Charlie Brown, players will recruit the entire Peanuts crew to work on different stalls and concessions including Sally’s Lemonade Stand, Lucy’s Psychiatrist Service, Linus’ Pumpkin Pie Stand, Marcie’s Book Stall and Pigpen’s Flee Circus to name a few.
In a truly beautiful game faithful to Charles M. Schultz’ artwork, players can interact with the much loved Peanuts icons, play fun mini-games, collect Trading cards and cartoon strips, among other addictive and original gameplay features.
- Simple "Tap" mechanic
- 18 Peanuts characters to unlock
- 3 mini-games (Snoopy costumes) to unlock
- 45 Trading cards to collect - 45 original Peanuts cartoon strips to collect
- Social features: visit friends’ street fairs and interact with them
- Viral features: many eCards, and an augmented reality application enabling users to take photo scenes featuring Peanuts characters
- A plethora of familiar and much loved icons from the Peanuts universe: the dog house, the mail box, Lucy’s psychiatrist stall, the pumpkin patch, the kite eating tree and more.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Snoopy's Street Fair