Speedway GP 2013 Screenshots
FIM Speedway GP 2013 has a wealth of new and enhanced features including ‘Helmet Cam’ that gives players an adrenaline-fuelled first person perspective. For the first time ever, gamers can also play during a live Speedway GP event to earn double points. FIM Speedway GP 2013 also features a host of unlockable content and gives the player the ability to earn points and purchase enhancements for their bike and rider. The game also includes 4 bonus circuits from the 2012 season in addition to the 12 circuits from 2013. The game combines stunning 3D visuals and intuitive one-touch controls to deliver the ultimate heart-pounding racing experience.
- Rich 3D graphics and stunning gameplay that puts you right in the heart of the action
- New Helmet Cam gives total immersion!
- Race around 12 real-world circuits against 15 riders from the 2013 season
- Earn bonuses for playing during live events
- Play in either Casual or Pro gameplay modes
- Includes 4 bonus circuits from 2012 season
- Purchase upgrades to improve your performance & unlock circuits
- Alternative tap or swipe controls
- Watch your performance in 3D replay mode
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Speedway GP 2013