Spy Kids: All the Time in the World Screenshots
- Based on the upcoming major motion picture Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World from Dimension Films, directed by Robert Rodriguez, to be released August 19, 2011. The wildly successful Spy Kids franchise has grossed more than $310 million in domestic box office receipts!
- Adventure through 8 levels full of baddies and traps, including: Downtown, OSS Base, OSS Vault, Big Time Watch Repair Shop, and Time Keeper’s Lair.
- Play as either Rebecca or Cecil, each with special skills. Rebecca uses the Field Ambush Supplies Messanger Bag that lets her throw explosive mines and other enemy-triggered traps. Great for long range attacks! Cecil uses the Electromagnetic Concussive Boots and Gauntlets for increased hand to hand combat ability. Great for melee attacking!
- Navigate environmental puzzles like electric floors, conveyer belts, air vents, slick surfaces, and more.
- Ride the Jet Luge as your means of long distance transportation, dodging attacks and obstacles as you go.
- Fight your way through henchmen, robots, turrets and more.
- Take on dangerous bosses, like Super Goon, The Clock Guardian, and Tick-Tock.
- Hack computers for access to hard to reach areas.
- Discover secret areas throughout your adventure
- Earn special attacks, such as Double Speed Attack, Attack Power-up, Mega Super Power Boom, Blue Cheese Bomb, and more!
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Spy Kids: All the Time in the World