Spyro: The Legend of the Eternal Night Screenshots
The Legend continues in the second installment of the trilogy, in which Spyro must continue to uncover the immense power within himself and prevent the release of an untold evil. Embark on a treacherous, combat-driven quest as Spyro unleashes devastating fury attacks, upgradeable breaths and ground-to-air melee combos in a frenzied battle with hordes of menacing enemies and bone-chilling bosses. Explore immense puzzle-filled environments as you seek to unlock the ancient prophesy and unleash the True Dragon within!
- New Attacks & Enemies:
– 4 new breath attacks (1 per element, each upgradeable 3 times)
– 4 all new elemental melee moves and aerial melee combat
– 4 new fury attacks
– New epic boss battles
- Dragon Time: Spyro can now literally bend time to his will! Engage “Dragon Time” to dodge attacks, out-maneuver enemies or solve tricky time-based environmental puzzles. “Dragon Time” introduces an entirely new dynamic to the action!
- The Legend Continues: In the second installment of the epic Legend of Spyro trilogy, the Ape King arrives at the Temple of Souls in effort to resurrect the Dark Master and usher in a new age of darkness. Spyro must unlock the secrets behind a series of strange visions that he is having and find the power to defeat this terrifying new force.
- Explore your World: The Eternal Night features an added degree of exploration and puzzle solving – challenging Spyro to use his new powers not just to blast through enemies, but also to uncover secrets and navigate through challenging environments.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Spyro: The Legend of the Eternal Night