SSX Blur Screenshots
SSX™ Blur is everything you expect from the franchise, delivered in a totally unexpected way. Revolutionary controls take full advantage of the Wii’s potential by putting you in total command of your skier or rider, on-the-ground and in-the-air, by translating every motion you make into the skills that create mountain legends. One of your hands controls you as you tear down the mountain; the other hand unleashes your virtually unlimited array of aerial maneuvers. This is the soul of SSX, remixed, re-energized, and fully realized.
• Soul of the SSX on the Wii: SSX Blur brings us the essence of the franchise – re-mixed, re-energized and fully realized.
• On the Ground and In the Air: We are pushing the envelope and taking full advantage of the hardware’s potential to give you a ‘Wii-ified’ SSX experience. Use the Nunchuck on-the-ground to carve down the slopes and huck into the air, while using the remote in-the-air to pull off spins, flips and tricks.
• Paint your Uber Tricks: To unleash your uber tricks, think of yourself as an artist painting different shape outlines in the air for each aerial maneuver.
• Feel the Groove: With dynamic music mirroring your experience, you will feel the tunes intensify as you stick your tricks and your groove meter starts to fill. Keep grooving to boost your speed and amp up your air.
• The Mountain is your Playground: With 3 distinct peaks and 12 tracks all freshly styled, you can bomb down the mountain nonstop, top-to-bottom.
• Mac is Back: Mac, Kaori, Psymon, Allegra, and many more of the SSX favorites, are all back and ready to rip. There will also be two brand-new faces for you to hit the runs with.
• Motion Based Front End: Every second of your SSX Blur experience will be maxed out with motion. The UI is entirely motion-based with virtually no use of buttons. Aim the remote at the screens to navigate your way from one place to the next.
Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Developer: EA Montreal
Ship Date: March 2007
Category: Action Sports
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about SSX Blur