Star Wars: Republic Commando Screenshots
Availability: Fall 2004
Genre: First Person Shooter
Platform: XBox, PC
ESRB: Rating Pending
Enter the dark military side of the Star Wars® universe as a squad leader of a Republic Special Operations unit. You are a Republic Commando. You must infiltrate deep behind enemy lines and lead your elite team on precision operations – lurking in the shadows, striking at will...
- Explore the military side of the Star Wars universe like never before
- Explore eight diverse environments including the hostile surface and subterranean setting of the planet Geonosis, the massive machine-like interiors of a Separatist Core Ship, a disabled and overrun Republic Assault Ship and the lower jungles and tree cities of the Wookiee home planet of Kashyyyk, while you take on special operations that feature hostage rescue, infiltration/data retrieval, assassination, assault, sabotage and reconnaissance objectives
- Access to more than twelve authentic weapons including the primary Republic Commando firearm, the DC-17m and secondary weapon the DC-15s Blaster Pistol, as well as enemy weapons such as the Trandoshan Slaver Shotgun and Geonosian Elite Beam Weapon
- Innovative squad combat utilizing intuitive and accessible "smart squad" command system featuring squad markers and stances
- Challenging combat with enemies that include Trade Federation Super Battle Droids and Droidekas, Geonosian Warriors and Elites, and Trandoshan Slavers and Mercenaries.
- Multi-player capabilities including deathmatch, team deathmatch and capture the flag.
- Play with up to 16 players online via X-box Live or out of the box Internet play on PC
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Star Wars: Republic Commando
More On GameRevolution