Star Wars Rogue Leader Screenshots
LucasArts Fact Sheet
Release: Fall 2001
Think you've got what it takes to lead the elite Rogue Squadron? Now's
your chance to jump into the cockpit of an X-wing and find out. Join
Luke Skywalker and the Star Wars galaxy's most daring pilots as they
return to face off against the Empire in Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue
Squadron II for Nintendo Gamecube. As in the original hit game for N64,
you'll relive favorite Star Wars battles including the perilous Death
Star trench run, a daring space attack on a Star Destroyer and the legendary
battle on the ice planet Hoth. Rogue Leader features stunning, movielike
visuals and immerses players in an intense action-arcade experience.
Aerial conflict takes place in a variety of craft such as the legendary
X-wing, A-wing, and B-wing. The squadron is yours, Rogue Leader!
- This first-generation title pushes the Nintendo's technical capabilities
to the limit with incredible graphics and intense gameplay
- Pilot vehicles from classic Star Wars movies with an unprecedented
- Eleven primary campaign missions include a Death Star attack, battle
on Hoth, rescue, raids and a multitude of other air-to-ground and
air-to-air combat situations
- Real-time environmental effects--watch the twin suns of Tatooine
rise and set or race your vehicle to complete a mission before darkness
- Developed by Factor 5, in conjunction with LucasArts.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Star Wars Rogue Leader