Stargate Worlds Screenshots
MESA, Ariz. – Oct. 2, 2008 – The wait is almost over for the legions of Stargate and MMO fans waiting to experience the Stargate Worlds Closed Beta test. The gate opens Oct. 15 for the first group of testers.
Stargate fans can pick up their assault rifles and join Op-CORE as they take their first steps in Stargate Worlds. Beta sign ups are live at register.stargateworlds.com/Registration/. More testers will be invited to sign up over time, so it’s not too late to put your name in the selection pool.
“From now until launch, everything we do is about polish and fun,” said Stargate Worlds Studio Head Dan Elggren. “We’ve laid a great foundation for the beta testers and their feedback is a vital part of the game development process.”
In Stargate Worlds, gamers:
· Feel the heat - Master the battlefield using modern tactics and firepower
· Travel instantly - Dial up the Stargate to explore dozens of worlds from ancient civilizations to high tech planets
· Team up - Battle devious and powerful enemies with your friends
· Find the new you - Pick from seven archetypes with unique skills and styles
· Don’t fight it – Simulate translation, repair and sabotage with Minigames as your buddies battle it out
· Advance with the story – New story, missions, weapons and loot delivered regularly
Stargate Worlds is scheduled for an early 2009 launch. The game is based on Stargate SG-1, the longest running science fiction series in U.S. history, and Stargate Atlantis from MGM. For more information, visit www.StargateWorlds.com.
FireSky ™ is dedicated to the fusion of social experiences with entertainment software and games. FireSky’s first product is the Social Networks at Play game (SNAP), Stargate Worlds, based on the popular science fiction television series Stargate SG-1® and Stargate Atlantis ™ which are officially licensed by MGM Interactive. For more information, visit the company's website www.FireSky.com and the Stargate Worlds community site at www.stargateworlds.com.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Stargate Worlds