A Stroke of Fate Screenshots
If you had the chance to change history would you? Could you?
In Germany hurtling towards the global catastrophe in the second world war, you step into the murky arena of international espionage as you try to alter the course of history and try and achieve what so many failed: the assassination of Adolf Hitler.
As a special agent trained in the latest sabotage techniques you have to infiltrate Hitler's inner circle and avoid the ever-watchful eyes of the ever-dangerous Gestapo. And they will be watching you, they always are...
A Stroke of Fate transports you into the world of the 1940s, mixing with the most hated figures in European history; Himmler, Goebbels, Muller and Hitler himself. While you are there though, do you have what it takes to achieve the impossible task that eluded so many others, the final solution to the Hitler problem?
- Compelling pseudo-historical plot
- Ingenious puzzles and quests designed to reflect the German peculiarities of the 1940s
- Realistic, period graphical setting
- Authentic locations and historically accurate characters: Himmler, Muller, Goebbels, and Hitler
- Travel through historic settings, such as Hitler's private study and the Gestapo's headquarters
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about A Stroke of Fate