Stylish Sprint Screenshots
Getting sick of the main game? Try out one of the included challenge modes with their own unique playing style. Customize your stickman’s appearance with tons of cool costume items that not only add style to his dash but increase his performance in various ways. Gain SP (style points), which act as in game currency, by completing quests, getting points during gameplay, or buying SP packs as an in-app purchase. Use SP to buy the various items included in the games shop.
- Endless replay ability.
- Random level generation.
- No two games will ever be the same!
- Easy controls & Stylish action.
- Amazing graphics & Smooth animations.
- Easy to learn, but hard to put down.
- Easy to enjoy, but hard to master.
- Many different character costumes.
- Many different stages including: Grasslands, Ice, Jungle, Caves, Chinese, Candy Town, Desert, Lava, Moai, Graveyard, and Space (more to come in updates).
- Many different quests to complete for each stage.
- Many different in game items including: Booster, Spring, Parachute, Weight, Wings, Flying Mode, Magnet, Capsule, Stars, Coins, and UpDown.
- Mini games include: Challenge Game Dodge 01, Challenge Game Dodge 02 (more to come in updates).
- Game Center support. (30 different Achievements and a Leaderboard for each mode)
- Facebook support.
- Twitter support.
- Your score multiplier increases when you collect the same color stars consecutively.
- Use your action gauge wisely as you have limited energy to draw from.
- Break obstacles to refill your action gauge.
- Using the action button and flying draw from your action gauge, so make sure your gauge isn’t empty when you try to use them.
- You can choose from four different button layouts from the options menu.
- Completing the tutorial rewards you with some SP.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Stylish Sprint