Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory Screenshots
Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 29 October 2007 – leading video game publisher, Fireglow Games®, today announced the retail release dates for Sudden Strike3: Arms for Victory in major European territories.
Fireglow Games® finally decided on the release dates for Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory. It is fully localised in English, German and French. You will be able to find the game in stores on the following dates:
23 November 2007 - French-speaking territories;
30 November 2007 - German-speaking territories (Germany, Switzerland, Austria);
5 December 2007 - UK and Ireland.
About Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory:
Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory is the latest instalment in the award winning, critically acclaimed and hugely popular Sudden Strike series. It features historically authentic models built to scale, fully interactive giant maps and full 3-D state-of-the-art graphics in the popular Sudden Strike style. Only Sudden Strike plays like the 'real thing'. WW2 gaming at its best: on land, at sea and in the air!
• Fully interactive landscape (all objects can be destroyed, all buildings and pillboxes can be used as shelter)
• Massive operations on big maps, strategic scale of the maps (front line can be a few kilometres long)
• Thousands of units fighting in the real time
• More than 300 tanks, ships, soldiers, guns and planes with original weapons built to scale
• Great sounds, 5.1 supported, nations speak native languages
• New feature - advanced Micro AI-behaviour allows to your troops to act exactly as you plan
• Joint naval and ground operations, air raids, artillery strikes etc.
• State-of-the-art technology to render 3D landscape, realistic lines of sight and fire
• Spectacular visual & lighting effects
• Multiplayer mode: up to 8 players, GameSpy® supported
• Five campaigns playable for American, British, German, Japanese and Soviet sides
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory
More On GameRevolution