Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Street Date: Spring 2004
A sultry wizardress … a soaring gunslinger … a powerful
swordsman … a dark huntress. These four heroes are about to be
hurtled over the edge into a flight filled with darkness. Sudeki will
push the limits of what you think an RPG can be, with bigger worlds,
more powerful heroes, and sexier heroines—all wrapped up in Hong
Kong-style cinematic combat. And, all of this is only possible on Xbox.
Set in a world ripped apart by deceit, the heroes of Sudeki journey
down a twisting path of betrayal, gravity-defying combat, and unbelievable
magic. All they can rely on is themselves. No one is to be trusted.
No one is to be spared.
- Cinematic-style, real-time combat: Enjoy dozens of moves, slow-motion
bullet time, earth-shattering spells, and hundreds of destructive melee
and ranged weapons.
- Massive cooperative super strikes: Characters combine forces to devastate
legions of foes.
A horde of more than 100 enemies: Encounter everything from deadly dread
spiders to massive battle fortresses.
- Battle as a team of four fierce heroes: Your team includes a beautiful
and deadly sorceress, a steam-punk gunslinger, a powerful man-at-arms,
and a shape-shifting huntress.
- Forge your heroes into legends: Build their skills, spell arsenal,
weapons cache, and powers.
- Immense worlds to explore and tame: Environments are filled with hundreds
of NPCs, cunning enemies, and twists and turns fraught with danger.
- Custom next-generation graphics engine: Built from the ground up for
Xbox, this graphics engine features detailed facial animation, bump-mapping,
complex lighting, and awesome scale.