Suikoden V Screenshots
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Release Date: Spring 2006
Platform: PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system
ESRB Rating: "T" Teen
Genre: Role-Playing Game
Celebrate the 10th anniversary of Suikoden with an all-new role-playing adventure filled with mystery and suspense. In the land of Falena, a prosperous and beautiful country governed by the matriarchy and the benevolent power of the Sun Rune, civil unrest arises and the queen is forced to use the Sun Rune to quell the uprising. But, at what cost? Journey as the prince in an expansive quest uncovering the mysteries surrounding the Sun Rune, the civil unrest and the dark intent of an unknown power in the greatest Suikoden saga yet! The game features the longest storyline ever before featured in a Suikoden game with fully voiced-over cut scenes with multiple endings, storyline branches and unimaginable plot twists. Players uncover the 108 Stars of Destiny and battle with more than 60 playable characters for the most memorable Suikoden experience to date.
- Tactical Formation System allows for over 20 strategic formations in battle
- 6 member battle parties with over 60 playable characters
- Strategic map battles with hundreds of troops in huge army skirmishes
- Completely customize your characters with a new skill system, weapon enhancement system and hundreds of unique equipment items
- Build up and customize a base as the Stars are unveiled
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Suikoden V