Platform: PlayStation 2
Projected Ship Date: Fall
Target Audience: RPG/Adventure fans
Players: 1 SRP: $49.99
Developer: Volition, Inc.
On a storm-swept ship, the sequel to one of the top-selling role-playing
adventures on PlayStation 2 begins.
You are the Queen of Halassar. Thousands have fought and died for you.
Millions adore you as the "goddess reborn." Your fate is written in
the Book of the Prophets. You are the savior of all creation.
But your enemies are strong. The King of Galdyr wants you dead. Sinister
factions plot your downfall. The armies of Urath march on your borders.
Below Munari City, the mysterious Unseen weave a dark conspiracy.
And now one of your own has betrayed you. A thief robs your inner sanctum.
Intrigue lures you to the Midnight Sea. In a howling tempest, your destiny
begins to unfold.
- Battle your enemies in real time with an all-new, party-driven combat
- Explore over 30 exotic and imaginative 3D locales, from the tropical
isle of Teomura to the bizarre and dreamlike City of Masks
- Fulfill Pava's prophecy through an immersive, character-driven story.
Rule the Kingdom of Halassar and interact with hundreds of NPCs
- Transform the "language of gods" into twelve powerful summons, from
the Blood Juggernaut to the Blade of Sand
- Control up to three characters at a time, and build your party from
a roster of eight unique characters with specialized attacks and spells
- Customize your characters using a flexible skill-point system. Learn
to craft deadly poisons, cast a meteor storm, or devour your enemy's
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Summoner2