Super DBZ Screenshots
Platform: PlayStation®2 Computer Entertainment System
Release Date: July 2006
Developer: Crafts & Meister
Publisher: Atari, Inc.
From the creators of the acclaimed Street Fighter II arcade game comes Super DBZ®, a new, highly intense DBZ fighting experience unlike any other Dragon Ball Z game. Super DBZ features an all new DBZ fighting system plus intense combos for super damage! With multiple unique special attacks and fighting styles for all 18 characters, Super DBZ gives players a more hard-core 3D fighting experience in the air or on the ground, complete with enough super-fast combination moves and dynamic battle scenes to satisfy any DBZ buff.
- An all-new DBZ fighting system, with more intense combos that cause more damage than any DBZ game ever created
- Unique fighting moves and styles for all 18 characters
- Super-fast combination moves and battle scenes
- Ability to strategically use the terrain to fight
- 3D fighting on the ground and in the air
- All new version of Mecha Frieza to unlock
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Super DBZ
More On GameRevolution