Take On Mars Screenshots
Featuring 3 main gameplay modes, explore the unforgiving Martian terrain:
- Space Program - Explore Mars from the perspective of a science-driven Space Agency. Develop new technologies, vehicles and instruments to tackle the tasks ahead.
- Scenarios - Head straight to the surface of Mars and complete individual missions centered around various Science Missions and objectives.
- Editor - Create scenarios with complex missions, or just play around with whatever you wish in this limitless, free-form mode.
The most notable features in Take On Mars include:
- Dynamic destruction system – Break off cameras, robotic arms, even individual struts and wheels, all affecting the way the vehicle handles.
- Economy – Send missions to Mars with the budget you have available, raised by completing missions and individual tasks.
- Realistic Terrain – Explore the surface of Mars in locations based on actual satellite data from locations such as Victoria Crater.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Take On Mars