Tank Ace Screenshots
This game is all about tactics. Gather up your friends and create your own clan to plan your own winning battlefield strategies. Cowboys that charge headlong into the fray will be in for a rude awakening - don't be surprised if you get picked off by an enemy that you didn't even see. Using terrain features like hills and trees to wait in ambush, you can coordinate an assault with advanced pincer, flanking, and other historically accurate tactics.
- Customizable tanks with historically accurate stats.
- World War II Factions: Players can choose to join one of three factions; Russia, Germany, and USA. Each with unique historic tanks, uniforms, and in-game items.
- It’s pure tactics! : Gather up your friends and create your best strategy. Call in Air Support to scout out an enemy stronghold and take them out. Use Field Artillery to soften up the opposition. Tired of that barn hiding the enemy approach? Blast it away!
- Area Specific Damage System: Tanks in Tank Ace have 10 hit areas, each with a different defense rating. Focus on attacking areas with lower defense ratings, or conceal those areas for defensive stances. Just as in real life, the front of the tank is the most highly armored area and the rear is vulnerable. If you really want to stick it to the enemy, send a shell right up their tail pipe!
- A diverse assortment of armaments ranging from Ballistics and High Explosives to artillery and air strikes.
- Players will level not only their tank commander but up to 5 extra crewmen who will enhance the abilities of the tanks themselves.
- Battles will feature up to 32 players at once engaging in heated combat from the furthest reaches of the field to brutal close combat skirmishes.
A unique ticket system ensures that defeating the best players on the map will net players far more points than picking off the little guys.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Tank Ace