Tekken: Dark Resurrection Screenshots
Publisher: NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
Developer: Namco LTD.
Release Date: Summer 2006
Platform: SONY PSP™
Multiplayer: 2 players, ad-hoc
TEKKEN®: Dark Resurrection arrives on the PSP, bringing one of the most explosive fighting games to the handheld platform.
New characters Lili and Dragunov join the classic cast such as Jin, Heihachi, Paul and Law in the battle to be crowned King of the Iron Fist Tournament. An all-new intro movie lets you dive into the midst of the world of TEKKEN®, this time with ad-hoc multiplayer mode to fight against friends as well as more items to customize your favorite characters. Now you can fight anytime, anywhere – are you ready?
- STUNNING GRAPHICS: The beauty of TEKKEN is re-created on the handheld console, delivering one of the most realistic graphics on a handheld platform. A variety of destructible objects pump up the action on 19 stages!
- VARIETY OF CHARACTERS: Play as one of over 30 characters, including classics Jin, Heihachi, Paul, Law and more. New characters Lili and Dragunov join the classic cast with all-new fight styles and moves. Collecting victories to lead your character to become king rewards you with ending movies for each character!
- CUSTOMIZABLE CHARACTERS: Use your fight money to customize your characters – with more than double the items seen in TEKKEN®5, the sky's the limit on the unique look your character will have!
- AD-HOC MULTIPLAYER BATTLES! Using Wi-Fi connectivity of the PSP platform, you can battle against your friends – take your customized, original character against theirs and let the battle unfold!
- BONUS MINI-GAMES: Mini-games provide a little breather from heart-pumping fighting action for more fun against friends!
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Tekken: Dark Resurrection
More On GameRevolution