Terrorist Takedown: Conflict in Mogadishu Screenshots
Title: Terrorist Takedown: Conflict in Mogadishu
Publisher City Interactive
Format: PC CDROM
Genre: First Person Shooter
Brand: Premiere Silver
Age Rating: 16+
Available: 13 June 2008
Terrorist Takedown: Conflict in Mogadishu, a first person shooter game for the PC launches from City Interactive’s Premiere Silver range of brand new games priced at just £4.99.
City Interactive’s popular shooter series Terrorist Takedown continues with Conflict in Mogadishu where players once again join their fellow squaddies on another terrorist takedown operation. This time as a member of the elite special operations force, Army Rangers. As the US forces deploy into Mogadishu for Operation Task Force Ranger, get ready for another fast-paced, in-your-face combat – in Mogadishu, the action never stops.
Somalia, 1993: U.S. forces deploy into Mogadishu for Operation Task Force Ranger, and engage in full-scale combat for the first time since the Vietnam war. As member of Army Rangers, the elite special operations force, players will engage the fanatical followers of terrorist warlords in a furious battle for control of the city. Fighting shoulder-to-shoulder with fellow squaddies, you may need to call in air support more than once!
Players should prepare for a challenging campaign in they’ll rescue hostages, hunt down terrorist leaders, hit key enemy facilities, and protect supply convoys from hordes of bandits.
• 10 Intense Single Player Missions - Lead your squad through the rebel occupied streets of Mogadishu, Somalia on foot and in heavily armed military vehicles, including HMMVVS and Blackhawks
• Get your hands on nine different models including the M9 Beretta, CAR-15, M16 with M203 Grenade launcher, MG249 SAW, M40A1 Sniper Rifle, Frag Grenade, Shotgun and LAW
• Fight your way through richly varied night and day mssions
• Hunt down the enemy on the ground, and from the air
• In Game Mission Map - with waypoints to help players complete mission objectives
Terrorist Takedown: Conflict in Mogadishu is just one of six brand new PC games launched this month by City Interactive, one of Poland’s largest games developers and international multi-format publishers. The new releases are from the Silver Premiere collection priced just £4.99 and follow hot on the heels of the first three Gold Premiere titles launched in May which marked City Interactive’s long awaited UK arrival.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Terrorist Takedown: Conflict in Mogadishu
More On GameRevolution