- Your health and ammo are the same resource. Every shot you take depletes your energy.
- Collective movement that encourages cooperative play.
- Identical views shared by each of the two to four players whether local or networked multiplayer.
- Several different enemy types.
- A variety of characters to play as and power ups to chose from.
- Infinite replayability with use of procedurally generated levels.
- Competitive online leaderboards and stats.
- Developed in the Unity engine for PC (Windows), Mac, and Linux.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Tetrapulse