The Book of Unwritten Tales Screenshots
In a world torn by war, the aged gremlin archaeologist Mortimer MacGuffin harbors the dark secret of a powerful artifact. Whoever calls this artifact his own, will determine the fate of the world. While the Army of the Shadows sends out its best and most devious agents to discover the secret, the Alliance's four heroes find themselves involuntarily drawn into the crisis...
The game features:
• an epic story with about 20 hours of gameplay
• top-notch English voice acting
• excellent character animations with fine-tuned facial animations
• numerous crazy characters – from two-headed ogres and vegetarian dragons to moronic mummies and good-natured zombies
• an extensive game world with detailed graphics and more than 60 elaborate locations
• over 200 mind-boggling puzzles
• highly detailed zoomable 2D backgrounds with real-time 3D characters in Full HD (supports screen resolutions up to 1920x1200 pixels)
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about The Book of Unwritten Tales