The Hip Hop Dance Experience Screenshots
The Hip Hop Dance Experience includes an array of new features and game modes, including:
- Dance routines designed exclusively for the game by top choreographers Laurieann Gibson (Nicki Minaj’s creative director, BET’s Born to Dance), Dave Scott (So You Think You Can Dance, Battle of the Year) and Kid David (Step Up 3D)
- Authentic music video and live performance footage, paired with dynamic visual effects triggered by your movements, transform your living room into a real-time music video
- Progressive difficulty levels provide varying levels of challenge for everyone from beginners to professionals. Perform over 700 dance moves!
- Multiplayer gameplay designed to simultaneously accommodate varying difficulty levels. Pro or novice, each player can choose their individual difficulty level and play along together!
- Complete Avatar customization with hundreds of looks and accessories to express your personal fashion sense
- Dance modes with high-energy multiplayer challenges:
• Dance Party: Jump in and light up the dance floor with your favorite dance partner.
• Dance Battle: Challenge your friends to high-energy dance battles in true hip-hop style.
• Dance Marathon: Test your stamina by dancing to an endless stream of tracks.
• Power Skooling: Perfect the most iconic and extreme hip-hop moves in step-by-step tutorials.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about The Hip Hop Dance Experience