The Last Federation Screenshots
Engage in combat featuring both friends and foes that you can help or betray, as you see fit. Hit and run, and sometimes scare the living daylights out of poor pilot grunts when you decloak, lasers blasting. Gain and lose influence with the eight races through your actions, and gain the power to execute political deals, backroom criminal hirings, and more.
Each campaign you play in The Last Federation is its own unique story. This is achieved via deep simulation of interplanetary and planetary governments, politics, industry, war, alliances, economics, and the race for technological supremacy. This simulation plays out all around you, affecting the strategic landscape and providing both opportunities and setbacks. To achieve victory, you must be able to adapt to the changing circumstances and win allies to your cause.
- Awesome, quick-paced tactical spaceship battles - or, if you're more the traditional grognard, then the text-based combat leaves you with just the tactical decisions and none of the quick pace.
- Extremely deep simulation of an entire solar system and its billions of inhabitants. Even just watching everything unfold in Observer mode is entertaining, as nations rise and fall.
- Eight races each have very distinct personalities and attributes. Each one even has its own completely unique political system.
- The level of granularity with which you can adjust the speed of the action battles is so high that there is no reason you have to be a twitch gamer or be forced into the text-based combat.
- Difficulty levels split between the grand strategy and combat portions of the game, both ranging from quite casual to incredibly hardcore.
- Save and reload your game with ease any time, or tough it out in ironman mode.
- Composer Pablo Vega's best soundtrack to date, featuring the vocal finale "Lay Down Your Arms."
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about The Last Federation