The Lost Titans Screenshots
Key updates include:
- CORE OF ARISTOS: Ophion has been mining the magical power in Aristos, and the entrance to the Core of Aristos has recently been discovered. Players must venture deeper into the core, fight their way to the ultimate boss, and avenge Lord Hyperion.
- ZEUS’ FURY BATTLEGROUND: Saddle your mounts and ready your weapons! During this new event, players will fight new bosses and other players all at the same time. Additionally, they’ll have to take on Punishers, a new group of high-level monsters that may require Warriors of Light to band together for victory.
- DUEL OF THE PROTECTORS: This new PvP feature allows players to challenge an opponent and “Duel.” The winner gets bragging rights and a reward.
- RITE OF PASSAGE: A revamped beginners’ area, where all players are now inducted into the Order of of Light. Players must prove their worth as a Warrior of Light by facing the trapped water demon.
- FORTUNA’S WHEEL: Spin to win and give luck a whirl! “Fortuna’s Wheel” is a new, roulette-styled event, where players can win any of the following rewards: Nether Rocket Fragments, Blue WarSouls, Mount Souls, Silver, Gold, Brilliant Shards, Faction Points, and Star Lucks.
- NEW MOUNTS: Travel through Aristos at top-speed on “Nether Rocket,” a new mount obtained only through Fortuna’s Wheel.
- NEW PETS: Players can now adopt new pets, including “Pogo,” the cuddly panda, “Minifinny,” the mini-Finback, and the alluring “Stormfell” fairy.
- UPDATED VIP SYSTEM: The VIP system has been expanded and modified to be more accessible; players VIP 1 – VIP 12 will be rewarded with new economic and aesthetic perks.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about The Lost Titans