The Lost Screenshots
Genre: Survival Horror/RPG
Format: PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system; Xbox video game system
Anticipated Ship Date: Fourth quarter 2002 Playstation 2 and Xbox
The most twisted psychological thriller game ever conceived, The Lost
takes the survival horror genre to all new depths. Introducing an incredibly
deep storyline with engaging character development, The Lost will have
gamers' hearts and minds racing as they explore nine, frightening circles
- Nine frightening, modernized circles of Hell to explore, ranging from Self Destruction of the Juggernath circle to the Concentration Camp barracks of the Limbo circle.
- A variety of ghastly NPCs that not only hinder your progress but may aid or reward you for helping them execute dastardly deeds.
- Over 50 unique character items to find, plus more than a dozen special agnostic items such as Infusion, Decoy and Infection Orbs.
- First Survival Horror/RPG that allows you to freely transform into three unique, alternative personas (Instinct, Shadow and Corruption); Each customizable using a robust RPG skill system.
- A truly bone-chilling experience with eerie music, an ever-twisting story and unmatched 3D environments.
- Storytelling at its digital best, with all the interactivity and action you expect from the team that brought you System Shock 2, one of the scariest PC games ever.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about The Lost
More On GameRevolution