The Mandate Screenshots
The Mandate’s Unique Features
- When a hull breach occurs, your men will be visibly ejected into space from whatever part of the ship has been damaged, as you can already see from our tech demo.
- From an isometric view, watch your crew react dynamically to your leadership. Perhaps they salute you, or maybe you get the cold shoulder.
- Each system and sub-system are manned by a concurrent, named crew. You’ll notice when one disappears, or is killed
- There are similarities regarding system management to FTL (Faster Than Light), another popular indie title – however, we’re taking it much further and placing more emphasis on strategy and statistics than risk.
- Everything that happens in space should affect what happens on board. Seamlessly switch between the isometric inner-ship view, and the external space ship view. All in real-time.
- RTS boarding operations take place isometrically, at the same time as attacks externally (outside the spaceship). When fighting from the inside, you will lead marines in a real time strategy environment inspired by Men of War and Jagged Alliance. Use environmental hazards to your advantage, which entails:
- Seamless cooperative dynamic fights. With up to five friends, attack from space whilst your friends board enemy ships, or board as your friends defend you. Everyone can attack from space, or everyone can board multiple ships – all in real time. It’s entirely up to you.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about The Mandate