The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom Screenshots
The Settlers 7: Paths to a KingdomTM ties in with the tradition of the series success while bringing a fresh, modern and innovative strategy game, based on strong game mechanics and deep gameplay that are hallmarks of the highly acclaimed Settlers franchise. Players will easily become engaged in an exciting campaign, skirmish maps or multi-player challenges in a world of lush forests, open meadows, fast flowing rivers, and high mountains.
This fourth DLC pack called Settlers 7: The Two Kings will bring 3 new maps as well as new items to the Settlers experience and will be available starting today.
New patch details:
The patch will be implemented for all players and for free as of today. It allows all Settlers 7 Players to play all existing maps in a new cooperative mode:
- Allies can donate sectors to the team partner
- Allies can send resources and goods to the team partner
- Allies share technologies with the team partner
- Allies share tradeposts with the team partner
- Allies share victory points and all calculations, that count towards gaining victory points
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom